- Supports radial and axial loads
- Operating temperature up to 250° F
- 52100 alloy steel components
- Stamped steel cage
- Meets ISO 355 standards
- Permissible misalignment: 2 to 4 minutes of arc
- Open bearing, no seals or shields
Single row tapered bearings support radial and axial loads or pure thrust loads. Because the inner and outer races are separable, they are typically mounted in pairs in opposing directions to keep the bearings from falling apart. Any misalignment increases bearing noise and reduces bearing service life. Pre-configured matched tapered roller bearings are also available to simplify the design and installation process for many applications.