- Solid Ni Plated Steel Backing Ring
- HT750 Bearing Grade Carbon
- Service: -40 °F to 750 °F
- Assembles With UC Housings
- Maintenance Free
- Coefficient of Friction: ~0.2
Thermally fit carbon-graphite sleeve in a nickel-plated carbon steel backing ring. All mounted inserts will install into their respective conventional UC series housing. It uses our proven design that maintains the self-aligning capability of the bearing by preventing oxidation of the spherical surfaces and our tight-grained graphite that resists seizure in outdoor intermittent service applications.