- Split Ni Plated Steel Backing Ring and Liner
- HT750 Bearing Grade Carbon
- Service: -40 °F to 750 °F
- Assembles With Split UC Housings
- Maintenance Free
- Coefficient of Friction: ~0.2
Split carbon-graphite sleeve placed in a split nickel-plated carbon steel backing ring. All mounted inserts will install into their respective split housings.It uses our proven design that maintains the self-aligning capability of the bearing by preventing oxidation of the spherical surfaces and our tight-grained graphite that resists seizure in outdoor intermittent service applications.